Purbanchal Laminates Pvt. Ltd
“Amulya Mica “ : Where Colours define Culture
With strong bonds bearing the impression of excellence Purbanchal Laminates Pvt. Ltd, maker of “Amulya Mica “ yearns for quality and perfection and is known for providing priceless solution to its patrons. Beginning its Odyssey from Gandhidham , Gujarat in 2004, under the dynamic tutelage of its Chairman Shri Omprakash Agarwal, Managing Directors Shri Rakesh Agarwal, Shri Mukesh Agarwal & Shri Girdhari Lal Dokania , today it has become one of the renowned name in the Indian Laminates Industry and emerging faster way in International market.
Being an ISO:9001,14001 & OHSAS:18001 & FSC certified IGBC membership company and Government of India recognized Export House status Company , extensive quality control processes are followed to offer qualitative range & flawless finish. Indian Council for Market Research Survey(ICMR) & IIPM think tank survey, Amulya mica is among the top Powerful rising Brands of India and awarded with POWER BRAND RISING STAR 2012-13 at glittering ceremony LAS VEGAS, U.S.A. Recently Purbanchal Laminates Pvt. Ltd. has been awarded with ‘Gujarat SME (small & medium enterprise) Excellence Award – 2014 ‘ in the category of “ Manufacturing sector “ by Dr.Anup Pujari ,Director General of Foreign Trade , Dept of Commerce ,Govt. of India.
By viewing ‘Design Consciousness’
to fit in the life style of India as well as foreign clientele, Amulya Mica design laminates to enhance the look & feel of spaces. It is the place where colours are applied in tandem with culture to blend with the ambiences. Innovating at every opportunity, the company is manufacturing more than 500 design and 50 finishes like suede, matt, glossy and textured from imported design papers like Chiyoda, Japan, Techno Cell – Europe, Shatt decor , Suddeco, Interprint, decotec – spain etc. These finishes have dimensional stability in normal condition and resistant to surface wear & tear. To make this happen , the company has developed Surface Protection Technology (SPT) for the first time in India which comprises specially developed imported abrasive tissue papers, impregnated with specially formulated Melamine Resin are overlaid on imported Design Paper. To make Amulya mica more durable in actual use, its core support has been crafted with imported high quality kraft paper impregnated with straight phenolic resin. It gives it an edge over its competitors as it warranty its products for 7 years if laminates are preserved under normal storage condition. SPT technology makes laminates capable of handling day to day stress and gives it resistance from scratches, dust, boiling water stain & rough handling.
In era of digitalization, Amulya mica has introduced SMART KIOSK APPS/ MOBILE APPS , first of its kind in laminate industry. It is installed in PAN INDIA dealer net work. It is an easy process to check dream interior with desired colour/shade enhance to look & feel of spaces, by JUST CLICKING THE KEY !
Different Product Range :
Amulya Mica is manufactured more than 500 design and 50 finishes like suede, matt, glossy and textured from imported design paper like Chiyoda, Techno cell, Shattdecor, suddekor , interprint, Decotec etc. The following are the different types of Laminates being manufactured by Amulya mica….
- High Pressure Decorative Laminate
- Post Forming Laminate
- Seven Wonders Range of Amulya Mica ( 10 Exclusive Premium Décor Designs procured from Chiyoda Corporation with exclusive marketing rights for South East Asia)
- Unicore (made with core of same Décor paper as on the surface giving an aesthetic look to the edges of the laminates.)
- Amulya Plus+ (Tough on Scuff) : Amulya Plus is made from specially formulated resins, selective décor and kraft paper and very high glossy press plates. It is effectively resistant to scuff, mar & scratch along with having aesthetical look and suitable for various applications such as Kitchen, lounges, restaurant, malls, spa, bar etc..
- Exterior Grade Laminate – Exterior Grade compact high pressure laminate as per EN 438-6(Resistance against extreme climatic condition ) is made from high quality kraft & decorative paper with high pressure & temperature using specially treated hardened resin. It comes with high UV and weather resistant properties and fire resistance quality which makes ideal for exterior and cladding facades, with a product warranty of 10 years.
- Industrial Compact Lam
- Liner Grade
- Marker Board
- Chalk Board
- Door Size Laminate namely Amulya Metallic Door Guard : Amulya’s Metallic Door Guard are unlike other traditional door skin and possess all the properties and advantages of decorative laminates. It is manufactured with state of art technology using pure Phenol-Formaldehyde Resin and high quality imported decorative papers and foil so that quality of Amulya mica is maintained. It is so designed to give a soothing feel and an aesthetic look to doors & wardrobes. It is available in more than 40 elegant designs in MATT finish and different textures and in size of 8’x4’ and 7’x3.25’ in 1mm thickness.
- Synchronized Laminates-1.25mm (Registered Emboss) : In Synchronized laminates, grain & textures are truly matched with natural wood textures . One can feel touch sensation of exact texture of natural veneer. It is manufactured with laminate press plate, design of which is synchronized with actual wood grains. Amulya Synchronized laminates gives the real feeling of natural wood even with look and touch just like Wood veneer.
CSR ( Corporate Social Responsibility)
1. As we all know every breath of ours is indebted to greatness of the mother Earth. Realising our commitment towards conservation of nature and maintaining ecological balance, we promise to plant 1 tree for 36 Pieces of plywood, we (our group of company) manufacture. To achieve this milestone, we have still to date planted 27500 Trees in Jodhpur , Rajasthan with the help of GIVE INDIA (NGO), Mumbai , India. Along with this, this year we have also planted 2500 trees at Dwarka ,Gujarat with “GROW TREE” foundation,Mumbai – a small initiative to make holy place Dwarka green and gifted co-branded E-certificate. Eminent personalities like Prime Minister of India,The President of India,ministers of various countries,Sachin Tendulkar etc have been gifted with Grow Trees certificates. It will be continuous process to plant trees every year in proportionate of sale of plywood. Being member of Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) , we are spreading the GO-GREEN concept time to time.
2. The company provides financial assistance to educational institution in its locality time to time for construction of building/ sanitation etc and has also taken responsibility of many privileged children to educate them.
3. The company is regular donor and attached with various social institution like Arya Samaj Gandhidham, Lok Kalyan Samiti Delhi , Ramkrishna Samiti Gandhidham & Navjyoti India Foundation, Delhi and many more .. , helping for doing noble activities such as..free EYE operation, education expenses for unprivileged children , Bed facilities in hospital & support talented students for their R& D works etc….
4. For upliftment of weaker section of the society, recently company has donated generously Rs.2.5 Lacs to Matra Vandana Charitable Trust, Yashodadham, P.O. Nanicharai. Bachau Dist: Kutch Gujarat.
5. To support the Govt’s drive toward Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, The company has constructed 17 toilets in Vadi village ,P.O. Anjar Dist Kutchh Gujarat.
With such an Innovative initiative within our Industry,
We invoke, when you are planning to DRESS UP your Furniture next time,
LOOK OUT for AMULYA MICA !!!