Purbanchal Laminates Pvt. Ltd. “Amulya Mica”
“Amulya Mica “ : Where Colours define Culture
With strong bonds bearing the impression of excellence Purbanchal Laminates Pvt. Ltd, maker of “Amulya mica “ yearns for quality and perfection and is known for providing priceless solution to its patrons. The Company always follows the mantra of ‘Constant Up- Gradation’. Beginning its Odyssey from Gandhidham , Gujarat in 2004, under the dynamic tutelage of its Chairman Shri Om Prakash Agarwal & Managing Directors Shri Rakesh Agarwal, Shri Mukesh Agarwal & Shri Girdhari Lal Dokania , today it has become one of the renowned name in the Indian Laminates Industry and emerging faster way in International market.
Being an ISO:9001,14001 & OHSAS:18001 & FSC® certified IGBC membership company and Government of India recognized Export House status, C. E. marking certification (which is required for exporting goods in European Countries) and Singapore Green Label certification for our products, as “Environmentally improved Low Emission Low Toxicity” from Singapore Environment council. , extensive quality control processes are followed to offer qualitative range & flawless finish. IIPM Think Tank & Franchise India , Amulya mica has been making its mark felt all over in its industry and is amois among the top Powerful rising Brands of India and awarded with POWER BRAND RISING STAR 2016 at glittering ceremony held in the Hotel Park-New-Delhi. PurbanchalLaminates Pvt. Ltd. has also been awarded with ‘Gujarat SME (small & medium enterprise) Excellence Award – 2014 ‘ & 17th National “India SME Excellence Award -2015” in the category of “ Manufacturing sector “. Recently the company has been awarded with 16th Annual GreentechEnvironment Award-2015 by GreentechFoundation, New Delhi for outstanding Environment Management and India’s Most Trusted Brand -2015 award by India’s Most Trusted Brand Council & IBC info Media Corp, U.S.A in association with International Brand Council (USA) –a consumer survey conducted in India by Media Research Group (MRG)- in the category of India’s Best Mica and Laminate Company. Also our project Kiosk-smart-apps “Designopedia” has been recognized with the “Certificate of Merit – Process Innovation Theme , Manufacturing Sector “ under “Project Evaluation and Recognition Program – 2015” by Frost & Sullivan
By viewing ‘Design Consciousness’ to fit in the life style of India as well as foreign clientele, Amulya mica design laminates to enhance the look & feel of spaces. It is the place where colours are applied in tandem with culture to blend with the ambiences. Innovating at every opportunity, the company is manufacturing more than 500 design and 60 finishes like suede, matt, glossy and textured from imported design papers like Chiyoda, Japan, Techno Cell – Europe, Shatt decor , Suddeco, Interprint, decotec – spain etc. These finishes have dimensional stability in normal condition and resistant to surface wear & tear. To make Amulya mica more durable in actual use, its core support has been crafted with imported high quality kraft paper impregnated with straight phenolic resin. It gives it an edge over its competitors as it warranties its products for 7 years if laminates are preserved under normal storage condition. SPT technology makes laminates capable of handling day to day stress and gives it resistance from scratches, dust, boiling water stain & rough handling. Apart from offering high quality mica, some of other salient features , which the company offers are : Customers centric approach, Ethical business practice, Prompt delivery, Transparent business dealing.
In era of digitalization, Amulya mica has introduced SMART KIOSK APPS/ MOBILE APPS , first of its kind in laminate industry. It is installed in PAN INDIA dealer net work. It is an easy process to check dream interior with desired colour/shade enhance to look & feel of spaces, by JUST CLICKING THE KEY !
Different Product Range :
Amulya Mica is manufactured more than 500 design and 50 finishes like suede, matt, glossy and textured from imported design paper like Chiyoda, Techno cell, Shattdecor, suddekor , interprint, Decotec etc. The following are the different types of Laminates being manufactured by Amulya mica….
- High Pressure Decorative Laminate
- Seven Wonders Range of Amulya Mica ( 14 Exclusive Premium Décor Designs procured from Chiyoda Corporation with exclusive marketing rights for South East Asia)
- Unicore (made with core of same Décor paper as on the surface giving an aesthetic look to the edges of the laminates.).)
- Amulya Plus+ (Tough on Scuff) : Amulya Plus is made from specially formulated resins, selective décor and kraft paper and very high glossy press plates. It is effectively resistant to scuff, mar & scratch along with having aesthetical look and suitable for various applications such as Kitchen, lounges, restaurant, malls, spa, bar etc..
- Amulya Cladding – Exterior Grade Fire Resistance Laminate – Exterior Grade compact high pressure laminate as per EN 438-6(Resistance against extreme climatic condition ) is made from high quality kraft & decorative paper with high pressure & temperature using specially treated hardened resin. It comes with high UV and weather resistant properties and fire resistance quality which makes ideal for exterior and cladding facades, with a product warranty of 10 years.
- Door Size Laminate namely Amulya Metallic Door Guard : Amulya’s Metallic Door Guard are unlike other traditional door skin and possess all the properties and advantages of decorative laminates. It is manufactured with state of art technology using pure Phenol-Formaldehyde Resin and high quality imported decorative papers and foil so that quality of Amulya mica is maintained. It is so designed to give a soothing feel and an aesthetic look to doors & wardrobes. It is available in more than 40 elegant designs in MATT finish and different textures and in size of 8’x4’ and 7’x3.25’ in 1mm thickness.
- Synchronized Laminates-1.25mm (Registered Emboss) : : In Synchronized laminates, grain & textures are truly matched with natural wood textures . One can feel touch sensation of exact texture of natural veneer. It is manufactured with laminate press plate, design of which is synchronized with actual wood grains. Amulya Synchronized laminates gives the real feeling of natural wood even with look and touch just like Wood veneer. It is highly resistant against burns & stains. It can be used in anywhere as regular laminates can be used. It is available in thickness of 1.25mm and in size of 8’ x 4’.